MEET THE FOUNDERS
"I feel that we are headed in the right direction, and once more infrastructure gets added and public perception continues to grow increasingly positive, it’s going to be a solution that everyone can agree on."
"The gridlock you are seeing in cities right now is unprecedented, and urban planners have taken note. You are going to see infrastructure changes"
SHARED MOBILITY PRINCIPLES:
- We aim to lead the transition towards a zero-emission future and renewable energy.
- We support the shared and efficient use of vehicles, lanes, curbs, and land.
- We engage with stakeholders.
- We promote equity.
- We promote and support local ownership of our fleets.
- We believe in giving back to the communities we engage with to help towards a sustainable infrastructure for shared mobility.